How do you know if its time for a Replacement or Repair?
At RP Carder Mechanical we know most families and businesses don’t plan for or look forward to HVAC system replacements and repairs. We assure you we will make our best efforts to troubleshoot and assess all options available to you. Typically, a longer life can be obtained from existing equipment, but some sacrifice is made in efficiency. As systems age, they can be repaired, but won’t run as well as new. We’ll present you the pros and cons and our recommendations to help you make an informed decision.
Here are some considerations we’ll assess:
- The age of your system. Over 7 years, we typically begin to weight at the value of replacement.
- How much are your average monthly energy bills during the summer and during the winter? Are your costs enough above average for your space to justify a replacement?
- Does your unit have a lengthy repair history, or is this a first time service call?
- Is your system noisy and/or running excessively?
- Do you experience high levels of indoor humidity in the summer and dry air in the winter?
- Does anyone in your family have allergies? Sensitive environmental allergies may suggest replacement sooner rather than later.
- Do you have lingering odors in your home? Could it be caused by your system?
RP Carder Mechanical repairs all manufacturer’s brands of HVAC products and equipment. If a repair is the chosen solution for your situation, we put our years of experience to work for you to restore your system to the highest level of operating efficiency possible.
When replacement is the best option, we’ll work to offer the products that best meet the your goals and needs, considering the life the entire system.
Replacements come with industry standard warranties.